Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jamaica Mission Trip...

Building Foundations For Edcuation
 around the World!


Jamaica Pre-Primary School





"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will bring you the desires of your heart"

~ Psalms 37:4



We were so blessed to have the opportunity to go on a Mission Trip to Jamaica a few weeks ago.  I was honored to help teach at local school in Jamaica, sharing our testimonies and the wonderful things God has in-store for all our lives. These children brought joy to my heart in many ways, watching them play and smile with what little amount of items they had.  The gave me strength and courage, happiness and beauty to see education come to life through their eyes.  God put a vision on my heart to use my Plateform and my Education Degree to help build a school in Jamaica. During our mission work, I met a few women that have that same vision and as a team will help build a ministry through education.  I was so blessed to have this opportunity and want to thank all my friends and family for all the wonderful support!

I would love to share with you my mission work experiences and vision God put on my heart in building a school in Jamaica... more information or to help volunteer email: missmidwest2010@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment