Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Texas Children's Hostital

Last week I had an amazing opportunity to volunteer at the Texas Children's Hospital.  This is one of the largest children's hospitals in the Houston area.  I worked with several volunteers and talked with many children... encouraging them, sharing stories and passing out pictures.  The children were so happy to see a "princess" come into the hostipal and talk with them.  It made them feel very special and I could retale to many of the students, being a teacher and a big sister of five.  Their stories changed my life as well and I can's wait to go back and visit again.

I wanted to thank the hostital's volunteer staff for inviting me to join them and I looke forward to visiting again in the near future.

"Make sure to live everyday to the fullest and give thanks to all your family and friends!"

Thanks again,

Rachael Sands (Miss Midwest)


Texas Children's Hostipal:
http://www.texaschildrens.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment