Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! Being thankful for all we have :)



Happpy thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving weekend... make sure to give thanks to your family and friends for all they do during the holidays! We should be thankful everyday for all the things we have, food to eat, clothes to wear and a home to live in.  You never truly understand how greatful we should be, untill you have seen one of the poorest countries in the world!

I want to thank all my family and friends for everything they have done over the past few years and for the support they have provided me with. I would not be the person I am today with out their help and support!

Thanks again and god bless everyone and their families!

~Rachael~

No comments:

Post a Comment