Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You are Special!

(Oct 29th) Last week I had the opportunity to read to students at Johnson Elementary in Kindergarten.  I went into 5 different classrooms through out the day and  read the story, "The One, The Only, Magnificent Me!"  They really enjoyed the story and afterwords the all got the chance to create their own personal crown.  The students had so much fun wearing their crowns around school all day and were so happy to have a princess come into their classrooms!

I had a wonderful time at the schools and these opportunities make me more happy everyday to become a Teacher!

LEARN, LOVE, LAUGH



"I am Special, I am Special
and you are too, and you are too.

Let's get together, Let's get together
and come to school, and come to school."

No comments:

Post a Comment