Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Monday, February 21, 2011

Morris Events...

 Morris Gymnastics Team!



This past weekend, I had a great time hanging out with my wonderful directors and getting out into the Morris community.  We had a fun time celebrating that afternoon with family and friends for LeRoy's Retirement party! Eating lots of good food and getting the best hospitality ever! That evening, I had so much fun at the Morris Gymnastic 6A Cchampionship, passing out metals and trophies and celebrating with the teams.  Thanks to my friend and runner up Kacy for this opportunity!

Morris is such a welcoming community and I am so happy to be apart of it every time I come to visit!

Thanks again for everything :)






"Reach for your Dreams"





State High School Gymnastics


No comments:

Post a Comment