Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Community Build with the 3 year old classroom....


. . . . 3year old Classroom . . . .
Owatonna, MN



This afternoon, I had lots of fun building up a community with the 3 year old classroom at Good Shepard Church in Owatonna.  They inspired me in many ways and were so happy to get into the activity.  Its amazing to believe that 3 year olds can build up a mini community in their classroom.  Sometimes as teachers, we over look the impact the younger generations can have on our community.  I had so much fun today and I give a big thanks to the Good Shepard Church for inviting me into their school.


"Train up a child, in the way he should go..." - Proverbs 22:6


Our Classroom Community



No comments:

Post a Comment