Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Morris Community Builds...


. . . . Morris Public Library . . . .



__________________________________________________________________________________

. . . . Jean's Home Daycare . . . .





______________________________________________________________________________

. . . . Morris Elementary School . . . . .
Mr. Miller- 2nd Grade Class






This past week, I had an amazing time in the Morris community.  I was able to bring in three different community builds into the library, daycares and classrooms.  I also had fun branching out into businesses down main street, promoting a fundraiser for our scholarship money. The community of Morris always makes me feel at home and I always enjoy my time in town. 

Thanks to the Morris Committee for all their support throughout all my activities.  I cant wait to continue my efforts in bringing Community Builds to classrooms all around Minnesota!                              

~ Thanks and God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment