Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celebrating the New Year at Owatonna Commons!

Spreading the Holiday CHEER for all to HEAR!


Last week, I had a great time hanging out with the Owatonna Commons staff and members, along with my Grandmother.  I brought in the guitar and sang christmas and worship songs to uplift them after the holidays and for the new year.  After words we shared many stories, ate snacks and had a fun time pushing grandma around the campus.  I am thankful to bring my talent into places around the area spreading the holiday cheer!

Thanks Owatonna Commons for this wonderful experience!



Grandma Birdy and Miss Midwest 2010




Owatonna Commons Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

201 18th Street Southwest

Owatonna, MN 55060-3913

(507) 451-6800





No comments:

Post a Comment