Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Habitat on MSUM Campus :)



Habitat for Humanity at MSUM has been a organization I have worked with over the last four years.  I was very thankful to have the opportunity as a MSUM Alumni to help support Habitat community builds on campus.  Every year, Moorhead State sends their students on 3-5 different Habitat trips around the nation.  During my college involvement with Habitat, I went on three different trips across the nation and they absolutely changed my life.  Habitat gives you the opportunity to make a difference in communities around the world.  If your interested in making a difference, look into a Habitat trip on your campus or visit http://www.habitat.org/ for more information!

Habitat for Humanity
"Building up your community"



BUILDING


UP


YOUR


CAMPUS


COMMUNITY!


Minnesota State University Moorhead

Habitat for Humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment