Building UP your community!

Building UP your community!
Building UP your Community

Monday, January 3, 2011

Graduating from College!


 Believe in your dreams!



The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton


The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ~Author Unknown

Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon. ~Ann Lieberman

 

I can believe the time has come to put away my college apperal and put on my teaching attire.  I am so happy to have obtained a Bachlors Degree in Education from MSUM.  I can't wait to become a teacher and use my degree to educate others on my platform. I would not have achieved my edcuation with out the love and support from my family, friends and committee.

I am very blessed to have such wonderful supporters!
 Thanks for everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment